BACK TO THE ALTAR
DISCIPLESHIP | MENTORSHIP | LEADERSHIP
THIS IS YOUR YEAR
God has created you with a specific goal and purpose for your life. He has placed gifts in you that will only be activated when serving. Join our team today to receive mentor-ship and discipleship to fulfill your calling. Help us bring people Back To The Altar.
“For though you might have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet you do not have many fathers; for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.” 1 Cor. 4:15
-Glen & Deborah Berteau
BASED OUT OF MODESTO, CALIFORNIA
THE HOUSE CHURCH
BACK TO THE ALTAR MISSION
The heart and purpose of our ministry is to continually advance the Kingdom of God with various tools and resources. The Back To The Altar Internship exists to see you equipped and prepared for the ministry that God has called you to. Whatever your gifting and passion, God has called you to excellence. We are here as the voice of an instructor, spiritual father, and a guide. Unlock the principles needed for your future through serving with us.
- CALL CENTER
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- RESOURCE PRODUCTION
- VIDEO EDITING
- WEB DESIGN
- ALTAR TEAM
- PARTNER RELATIONS
BECOME ALL THAT GOD HAS CALLED YOU TO BE
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Christianity Lite Curriculum
- 101 Discipleship
- DVDs, CD’s and Book
- I Live For You To Be Free Book
- How to get free from fear
- Christianity To Go Book
- Learning how to evangelize effectively
- Back To The Altar Manual
- Grow in the area of Prayer & Intercession
- Last Message Holy Spirit DVDs
- The importance of the Holy Spirit
- Time To Get Mad At The Devil DVDs
- Walking in authority
- The Fear of the Lord DVDs
- Key to intimacy with God
- Family Strong Curriculum
- Singles, Dating and Married 101
- DVDs, CD’s and Book
- CHAMPION LEADERS Class/Course by Pastor Glen
- PROMOTION series CD’s
- Weekly meetings with others pastors
- Be a part of Leadership filming for Back To The Altar OnDemand
- Attend Pastor Deborah’s weekly leadership classes
- Attend Weekend Intensive Training with Pastor Deborah Berteau
- Serve on Pastor Deborah’s Altar team
- (OPTIONAL) Attend SEU classes to receive AP4:15 Ministers License or Ordination
- Ministry trip with Pastor Glen Berteau
- Discount on all ministry product and resources
- Resume building experience
- Lifelong friendships
- Relationship with a network of ministers of like-faith
- The benefit of Pastor Berteau’s years of international ministry experience in areas such as ministry evaluation, recommendations, conflict resolution and accountability.
- Meetings with Pastor Glen and other pastors
- Membership to The House Fitness
WHAT A TYPICAL WEEK LOOKS LIKE
- 10:00 AM – Workout at The House Fitness
- 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM Serve with GBM team
- 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Class with Pastor Deborah Berteau & Altar leaders
- 6:45 PM – 8 PM Monday Night Prayer –Serve on Altar Team
- 7:30 AM -8:30 AM – Intern Prayer
- 8:30 AM – 5 PM – Work with the GBM team in your area
- 9:00 AM – Workout at The House Fitness
- 10:00 AM – Discipleship Class
- 11:00 AM – Leadership Class
- 1:00 PM – 5PM – Work with the GBM team in your area
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM – Work with the GBM team in your area
Attend & serve at our weekend services
- Saturday 6 PM
- Sunday 9 & 11 AM
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How old do I have to be?
- We accept applications from anyone 17 and older.
- How long is internship?
- 1 Year commitment.
- How many hours a week is internship?
- Normally 16-40 hours per week.
- When does Internship start?
- Upon application approval.
- Are the hours flexible?
- Yes the hours are flexible.
- How much does it cost?
- Internship cost $1,200
- For those that are are pursuing licensing and ordination there is a $100 – $1,200 additional cost, depending on previous ministry experience and or schooling.
- Can I pay monthly?
- Yes, we can set automatic monthly payments
- Are these paid positions?
- All positions are non-paid.
- Is housing provided?
- Interns are responsible for finding their housing. However, we will do everything we can to help you find free or affordable housing.
- Is transportation provided?
- Interns are responsible for their transportation. Most interns bring their own car with them.
- Can I have a Job while interning?
- Yes. Just make sure the two responsibilities do not conflict.